Our goal is to deliver the most complete and easy to use program to all customers, and your feedback is key to this. We encourage all questions and feedback, big or small, and our friendly Customer Service team is ready to help.
We have simplified the DBS4 Windows installation process, packaging all the required programs into a single program for 64-bit Windows:
- Click here to download the 64-bit Windows DBS4 installation package
- Once the download is complete, simply run the DBS4setup.exe program to start the installation process.
- If using EDGE or IE, ensure you click Save and not Run/Open File.
- If using Chrome, the download will be displayed on the bottom left corner. You may be asked to Keep. Click on Keep to continue the download.
- If using Mozilla Firefox, click Save if needed, and the download will then show on the top right corner under a blue arrow.
After installation is complete, use the DBS4 icon on your desktop or start menu to launch the program. To add the DBS4 icon to your taskbar, right-click the icon and select ‘Pin to Taskbar’.
- Ensure to download and install Java, as DBS4 will not run if not installed - (www.Java.com)
- Click here to load the JNLP version
If you are prompted with a message that does not allow you to open dbs4-client.jnlp, please follow the steps below:
- Launch dbs4-client.jnlp, so the computer is aware this is the last program you are trying to open.
- Top left corner of your Mac, click on the Apple logo > System Preference > Security and Privacy> Under the General tab, you will see at the bottom dbs4-client.jnlp – Open anyways. Click on Open Anyways.
- Program will launch, and you simply have to login.
For any additional support, please email or call us.
Phone: 1-800-366-2378 (8AM - 5PM, Pacific Time)
Current Version: v4.0y
Previous Version: v4.0x