The Dallas Cowboys (2-7) are an underdog by a touchdown as they look to break a four-game slide in a matchup with the Minnesota Vikings (4-5) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at U.S. Bank Stadium. The contest has a point total of 48.5.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Minnesota has just a 1-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-3 overall in home games.
Vikings vs Cowboys Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Vikings vs Cowboys: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas holds a 3-2 advantage over Minnesota in the past five matchups between these two teams. The Vikings are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Cowboys. Dallas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 113 points while Minnesota put up 104.
Vikings vs Cowboys: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Vikings have averaged a total of 45.3 combined points in their last three games, 3.2 less than this matchup's over/under of 48.5.
- Minnesota is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Minnesota has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Cowboys total over the last three games is 14.2 points fewer than the 48.5 total given for this matchup.
- Dallas has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to Dallas. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three contests.
- Minnesota's games have gone over 48.5 points seven times this season 77.8% of matchups).
- Dallas has played four games this year that ended with a point total above 48.5 points (44.4% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 48.9 points per game, 0.4 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These two teams surrender a combined 59.6 points per game, 11.1 more points than this contest's total.
- Vikings outings this year have an average point total of 53.7, 5.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- Cowboys contests this season have a 54.9-point average over/under, 6.4 more points than this game's total.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota has put together a losing 4-5 record against the spread this season.
- Minnesota's games have hit the over in all nine opportunities this season.
- The Vikings have turned the ball over 1.6 times per game this season, while the Cowboys have averaged 0.8 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.6 times or fewer this season, Minnesota is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Dallas' record this season when they force more than 0.8 turnovers: 0-4 ATS, 1-3 overall
- Minnesota is just 1-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Most of Dallas' games this year -- five out of nine -- have failed to go over the point total (55.6%).
- Dallas has put together a losing 1-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a losing ATS record of 0-1 when playing as at least 7.0-point underdogs.
- Dallas is just 0-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-4 overall on the road.
- This season, the Vikings have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 2.2 times Cowboys have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Dallas turns the football over 2.2 times or fewer this season, they are 1-4 overall and 1-4 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.2 turnovers in a game this season, Minnesota is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Vikings: No Injuries Listed
Cowboys: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive