On Monday, Tyler Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Higbee's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Higbee's performance plays out when the Rams square off against the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higbee is averaging 37.1 receiving yards per game, 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (35.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5%), Higbee has collected more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Higbee's season average of 37.1 receiving yards per game is 6.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.1.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Higbee has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Higbee has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.1 yards.
- Higbee is averaging 20.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Buccaneers, 15.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (35.5).
- Higbee has gone over Monday's prop bet receiving yards total of 35.5 yards one time in two total games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive