Sammy Watkins and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Watkins receiving props. You can watch Watkins and the Chiefs play the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Sammy Watkins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Watkins is averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game, 6.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (48.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10), Watkins has totaled more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Watkins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.9 per game. He is averaging 5.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Watkins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Watkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.9 yards.
- Watkins' 16.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Chargers are 32.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Watkins' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 48.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in four total games against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive