Russell Gage and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Gage's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You can watch Gage's performance play out for the Falcons against the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Russell Gage Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gage is averaging 46.3 receiving yards per game, 11.2 fewer than the over/under of 57.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (five out of 15), Gage has collected more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Gage's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.4 per game. He has put up 0.9 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), Gage has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 53.3% of his games (eight out of 15 chances), Gage has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (45.4).
- Gage is averaging 47 yards per game in his last five contests against the Buccaneers, 10.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (57.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Gage's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 57.5 yards, a mark he has outdone three times in five career games versus the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive