Rex Burkhead and the New England Patriots host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Burkhead's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch how Burkhead's performance plays out when the Patriots face off against the Ravens on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Burkhead has averaged 7.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Burkhead has collected more than 8.5 rushing attempts in two of eight games this season (25% of his opportunities).
- Burkhead's season-long average over/under is 5.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of seven games this year, Burkhead took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (71.4% of his opportunities).
- Burkhead has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.5 rushing attempts) in 75% of his games (six of eight games).
- Burkhead averages 7.2 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Ravens, 1.3 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Burkhead's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 8.5 attempts, a figure he has eclipsed one time in five career games opposite the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Burkhead is set at 32.5 yards. That is 3.0 more than his season average of 29.5.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight matchups), Burkhead has put up more than 32.5 rushing yards.
- Burkhead's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 23.2, which he's outpaced by 6.3 yards on average this year.
- Burkhead has gone over the rushing yards total in 71.4% of his opportunities (five of seven games).
- Burkhead's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 23.2 yards, a figure he's gone over in five out of eight games (62.5%).
- Burkhead's 33.2 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Ravens are 0.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Ravens, Burkhead has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 32.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive