Phillip Walker and the Carolina Panthers travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Walker's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Walker's performance play out for the Panthers against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Phillip Walker Passing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Phillip Walker Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Walker's per-game passing completions average (9.0) is 6.5 less than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Walker collected more than 15.5 completions in one of three games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Walker's 9.0 completions per game is 6.5 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 15.5.
- 100% of Walker's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (one of one outings).
- Walker has gone over his average prop bet for completions (15.5) in just one of three games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Walker's passing attempts average (14.0) is 10.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (24.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (one of three), Walker has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (24.5 passing attempts).
- Walker averages 10.5 fewer passing attempts (14.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (24.5).
- In one of his one game (100%), Walker has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 33.3% of his games (one of three opportunities), Walker has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (24.5).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Walker is set at 171.5, 80.5 more yards than his season average of 91.0.
- In one of three games this season (33.3%), Walker has thrown for more than 171.5 yards.
- Walker's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 171.5, which he's fallen short of by 80.5 yards on average.
- Walker has gone over on passing yards prop bets in one of one opportunity this year (100%).
- Walker's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 171.5, a number he's covered in just one out of three games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Walker is averaging 0.3 passing touchdowns per game, 1.2 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Walker has not thrown for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through three outings this season.
- Walker's season average of 0.3 passing touchdowns per game is 1.2 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- Walker has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Walker has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Walker's per-game interception average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one out of three games this season (33.3%), Walker has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Walker has been picked off an average of 0.7 times per game this season, 0.2 more than his season average prop.
- In 100% of his games this season (one of one), Walker has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- In only 33.3% of his games this season (one of three games), Walker has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive