Phillip Lindsay and the Denver Broncos travel to play the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Lindsay's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Lindsay and the Broncos take on the Falcons on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lindsay's per-game rushing attempts average (11.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- In one out of four games this season (25% of his chances), Lindsay has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Lindsay's season-long average over/under is 11 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Lindsay took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of four games this year (25% of his chances).
- Lindsay's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11. He's gone over that total in only one of four games (25%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Lindsay is set at 55.5. That's 16.3 more yards than his season average of 71.8.
- Three times this season (out of four total games -- 75%), Lindsay has had more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Lindsay's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 49.2, which he's outpaced by 22.6 yards on average this year.
- Lindsay has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (75%) out of four opportunities.
- Lindsay's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 49.2 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in three out of four games (75%).
Powered By Data Skrive