Nick Chubb and the Cleveland Browns host the Houston Texans on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Chubb's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Houston Texans. You can watch Chubb and the Browns square off with the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Chubb has averaged 14.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- In two out of four games this season (50% of his opportunities), Chubb has had more than 15.5 rushing attempts.
- Chubb's season-long average over/under is 17 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Chubb's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Chubb has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Chubb put up nine carries in his one career matchup against the Texans, 6.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Chubb's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 15.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in one career game against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Chubb is set at 79.5. That's 4.3 fewer yards than his season average of 83.8.
- Chubb has not run for more than 79.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Chubb's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 80.8, which he's outpaced by 3.0 yards on average this year.
- Chubb has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Chubb's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 80.8 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
- In his lone career matchup against the Texans, Chubb recorded 31 rushing yards, 48.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Chubb has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 79.5 rushing yards in one career game against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Chubb's per-game rushing touchdowns average (1.0) is 0.5 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Chubb has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 50% of his games this season (two of four chances).
- Chubb has averaged 0.5 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Chubb went over his rushing touchdowns prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Chubb has outperformed his average rushing touchdowns prop bet total (0.5 TDs) in half of his games.
- In his single career matchup against the Texans, Chubb scored one rushing touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Texans, Chubb has exceeded this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive