N'Keal Harry and the New England Patriots host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Harry's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Baltimore Ravens. Watch how Harry's performance plays out when the Patriots square off with the Ravens on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harry's per-game rushing attempts average (0.2) is 0.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Harry has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Harry's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Harry took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of four games this year (25% of his chances).
- Harry's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of six games (16.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Harry is set at 1.5 yards. That is 1.2 more than his season average of 0.3.
- Harry has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Harry's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.3 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.0 on average.
- Harry has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of six times (16.7%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Harry, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive