Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Thomas' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Thomas and the Saints play the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Michael Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 31.7 receiving yards per game, 46.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (78.5).
- Thomas has not totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 85.2 per game. He averages 53.5 less per game than that average.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Thomas has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (85.2 yards).
- Thomas' 97.1 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Falcons are 18.6 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Thomas has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 78.5 yards four times in eight total games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas has grabbed 0.0 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Thomas has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through three outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Thomas has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his average prop.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Thomas has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his eight career matchups against the Falcons, Thomas averages 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games against the Falcons, Thomas has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive