Matt Breida and the Miami Dolphins host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Breida's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Breida and the Dolphins take on the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Matt Breida Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Matt Breida Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Breida's per-game rushing attempts average (5.3) is 2.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In one out of seven games this season (14.3% of his opportunities), Breida has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Breida's season-long average over/under is 6.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Breida took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of three games this year (0% of his chances).
- Breida's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.2. He's gone over that total in just two of seven games (28.6%).
- Breida's nine carries in his lone career matchup against the Chargers are 1.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Breida has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 7.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Breida's 18.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 15.2 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of seven total games -- 14.3%), Breida has had more than 33.5 rushing yards.
- Breida's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 24.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.2 on average.
- Breida has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of three opportunities (0%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Breida, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 24.5.
- In his single career matchup against the Chargers, Breida recorded 39 rushing yards, 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Breida has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 33.5 yards one time in one total game against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive