Marvin Jones Jr. and the Detroit Lions take on the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday on the road at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jones' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jones' performance play out for the Lions against the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Marvin Jones Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jones is averaging 37.9 receiving yards per game, 18.6 fewer than the over/under of 56.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 14.3% of his games this season (one out of seven), Jones has put up more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Jones' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53.5 per game. He averages 15.6 less per game than that average.
- In only one of his seven games (14.3%), Jones has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven opportunities), Jones has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (53.5).
- Jones' 61.5 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Vikings are 5.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Jones' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 56.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed four times in eight career games opposite the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Jones has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Jones has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through seven outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Jones has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 16.7% of his games (one of six), Jones has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Jones has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven chances).
- Jones' 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game over his eight career matchups against the Vikings are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Jones has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in eight total games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive