Marquise Brown and the Baltimore Ravens take on the Tennessee Titans in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets. Watch Brown's Ravens square off with the Titans at 1:05 PM ET on ABC/ESPN.
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Marquise Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 48.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (48.5).
- In 43.8% of his games this season (seven out of 16), Brown has put up more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 48.1 receiving yards per game is 12.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 60.4.
- In just five of his 16 games (31.2%), Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 31.2% of his games (five out of 16 opportunities), Brown has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (60.4).
- Brown's zero receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Titans are 48.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Brown's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 48.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one total game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In seven out of 16 games this season (43.8%), Brown has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Brown has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In just 40% of his games (four of 10), Brown has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just seven of his 16 games (43.8%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his only career matchup against the Titans, Brown scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive