Malcolm Brown and the Los Angeles Rams host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Brown's rushing props. Watch how Brown's performance plays out when the Rams face off against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Malcolm Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Brown has collected 9.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities), Brown has had more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Brown's 9.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 9.2.
- Brown went over his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Brown's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.2. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Brown averages 2.1 carries per game over his eight career matchups against the Seahawks, 6.4 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Brown's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 8.5 attempts, a number he has outperformed one time in eight total games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Brown's 39.1 rushing yards per game average is 8.6 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of eight total games -- 62.5%), Brown has had more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Brown has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (36) by 3.1 yards.
- Brown has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Brown's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 36 yards, a figure he's covered in five out of eight games (62.5%).
- Over his eight career matchups against the Seahawks, Brown averages 8.1 rushing yards per game, 22.4 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 30.5 yards one time in eight career games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive