Logan Thomas' Washington football team takes on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Thomas' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Thomas' Washington football team play the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Logan Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 41.9 receiving yards per game, 7.6 less than the over/under of 49.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In 31.2% of his games this year (five of 16), Thomas has totaled more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas has collected 6.0 more receiving yards per game (41.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 35.9.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In nine of his 16 games (56.2%), Thomas has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.9 yards.
- Thomas is averaging 11 yards per game in his last two contests against the Buccaneers, 38.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (49.5).
- Thomas has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 49.5 receiving yards in two career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Thomas' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this season (six of 16), Thomas has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Thomas has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 33.3% of his games (one out of three), Thomas has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only six of his 16 games (37.5%), Thomas has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, Thomas averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, exactly the same as his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Thomas has outperformed Saturday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two total games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive