Larry Fitzgerald and the Arizona Cardinals host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Fitzgerald's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Miami Dolphins. Watch Fitzgerald's Cardinals square off against the Dolphins on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Larry Fitzgerald Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fitzgerald is averaging 29.6 receiving yards per game, 4.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three out of seven), Fitzgerald has put up more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Fitzgerald's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.9 per game. He is averaging 8.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Fitzgerald has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Fitzgerald has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.9 yards.
- Fitzgerald is averaging 38 yards per game in his last two contests against the Dolphins, 3.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Fitzgerald's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 34.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in two career games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive