Kyle Rudolph and the Minnesota Vikings square off against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at home at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Rudolph's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Rudolph's performance plays out when the Vikings face off against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Kyle Rudolph Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rudolph is averaging 26.6 receiving yards per game, 10.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 30% of his games this year (three out of 10), Rudolph has put up more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Rudolph has put up 3.1 more receiving yards per game (26.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 23.5.
- Rudolph has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In 60% of his games (six of 10 opportunities), Rudolph has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (23.5).
- Rudolph's 53.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers are 16.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Rudolph has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 37.5 yards three times in four total games against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive