Kenny Golladay's Detroit Lions host Washington on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Golladay's receiving prop bets. You can watch Golladay's performance play out for the Lions against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Kenny Golladay Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Golladay's 67.6 receiving yards per game average is 2.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (65.5).
- In two out of five games this season (40%), Golladay has totaled more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Golladay's season average of 67.6 receiving yards per game is 5.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.5.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Golladay has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Golladay has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.5 yards.
- Golladay's 61 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Football Team are 4.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Golladay's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 65.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Golladay has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of five games this year (40%), Golladay has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Golladay has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Golladay has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Golladay has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his single career matchup against the Football Team, Golladay scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Football Team, Golladay has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive