Kendrick Bourne and the San Francisco 49ers hit the field against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Bourne's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Bourne's 49ers play the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Kendrick Bourne Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bourne's 44.0 receiving yards per game average is 2.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (41.5).
- In four out of eight games this year (50%), Bourne has collected more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Bourne's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39 per game. He has put up 5.0 more per game than that average.
- Bourne has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Bourne has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 39 yards.
- Bourne is averaging 18 yards per game in his last one contest against the Saints, 23.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Bourne has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 41.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive