Justin Jackson and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jackson's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the New York Jets. Watch Jackson's Chargers take on the Jets at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Justin Jackson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Jackson has recorded 7.5 rushing attempts per game, 3.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In four of six games this season (66.7% of his chances), Jackson has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Jackson's season-long average over/under is 10.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.0 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Jackson went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Jackson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.5. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Jackson is set at 20.5. That is 10.3 fewer yards than his season average of 30.8.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Jackson has put up more than 20.5 rushing yards.
- Jackson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 46 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.2 on average.
- Jackson has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Jackson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (46) in just 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive