JuJu Smith-Schuster and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some tips for betting on Smith-Schuster's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Baltimore Ravens. You can watch Smith-Schuster's performance play out for the Steelers against the Ravens on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 53.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 less than the over/under of 60.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In five out of 10 games this season (50%), Smith-Schuster has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Smith-Schuster's season average of 53.5 receiving yards per game is 11.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 65.1.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Smith-Schuster has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Smith-Schuster has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 65.1 yards.
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 55.5 yards per game in his last six outings against the Ravens, 5.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- Smith-Schuster has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 60.5 yards three times in six total games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Smith-Schuster's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Smith-Schuster has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Smith-Schuster has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- In half of his outings, Smith-Schuster has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Smith-Schuster has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 40% of his games (four of 10 chances).
- Smith-Schuster's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Ravens are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Ravens, Smith-Schuster has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive