Josh Reynolds and the Los Angeles Rams square off against the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Lumen Field. Here's a breakdown of Reynolds' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Reynolds' Rams take on the Seahawks at 4:40 PM ET on FOX.
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Josh Reynolds Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Reynolds is averaging 38.6 receiving yards per game, 0.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (39.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (eight of 16), Reynolds has totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Reynolds' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.8 per game. He averages 0.2 less per game than that average.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Reynolds has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his contests, Reynolds has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.8.
- Reynolds is averaging 26.2 yards per game in his last eight outings against the Seahawks, 13.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (39.5).
- Bookmakers have set Reynolds' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 39.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded two times in eight total games opposite the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive