Jordan Akins and the Houston Texans host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Akins' receiving prop bets. You can watch Akins' performance play out for the Texans against the Titans on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jordan Akins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Akins is averaging 32.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 fewer than the over/under of 34.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 50% of his games this year (six out of 12), Akins has totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Akins has collected 1.0 more receiving yard per game (32.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 31.8.
- Akins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In half of his outings, Akins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.8.
- Akins is averaging 22.5 yards per game in his last four outings against the Titans, 12.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Akins' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 34.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in four total games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive