Jimmy Graham and the Chicago Bears take on the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips into Graham's receiving prop bets. You can watch Graham and the Bears square off against the Saints on CBS at 4:40 PM ET.
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Jimmy Graham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Graham is averaging 28.5 receiving yards per game, 2.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (eight out of 16), Graham has put up more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Graham's season average of 28.5 receiving yards per game is 2.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.1.
- Graham has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 16 games (31.2%).
- In just seven of his 16 games (43.8%), Graham has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.1 yards.
- Graham's 23.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Saints are 7.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Graham's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 30.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed one time in two total games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Graham's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 37.5% of his games this year (six of 16), Graham has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Graham has reeled in 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- 100% of the time this season (one out of one game), Graham has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just six of his 16 games (37.5%), Graham has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Graham's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Saints are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Graham has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive