Jarvis Landry and the Cleveland Browns host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Landry's receiving prop bets. Watch how Landry's performance plays out when the Browns take on the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jarvis Landry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Landry is averaging 56.4 receiving yards per game, 6.1 less than the over/under of 62.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two out of 14 games this season (14.3%), Landry has put up more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Landry's season average of 56.4 receiving yards per game is 2.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 59.1.
- Landry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 14 games (21.4%).
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Landry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 59.1 yards.
- Landry's 65.8 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Steelers are 3.3 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Landry's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 62.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed three times in six career games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Landry has averaged 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 21.4% of his games this year (three out of 14), Landry has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Landry has collected 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 33.3% of his games (three of nine), Landry has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Landry has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 21.4% of his games (three of 14 chances).
- Over his six career matchups against the Steelers, Landry averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Landry has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in six total games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive