On Sunday, Jalen Hurts and the Philadelphia Eagles are at home to match up against Washington at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips into his passing props in the contest. You can watch how Hurts' performance plays out when the Eagles square off against Washington on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Jalen Hurts Passing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Jalen Hurts Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Hurts' per-game passing completions average (5.0) is 14.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (19.5).
- In two of 14 games this season (14.3% of his chances), Hurts recorded more than 19.5 completions.
- Hurts' 5.0 completions per game is 14.2 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 19.2.
- 66.7% of Hurts' games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (two of three contests).
- Hurts has gone over his average completions prop bet total (19.2 completions) in only 14.3% of his games (two of 14 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Hurts has averaged 23.4 fewer passing attempts per game (9.1) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (32.5).
- In 14.3% of his games this year (two of 14), Hurts has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (32.5 passing attempts).
- Hurts is averaging 9.1 passing attempts per game, which is 23.1 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Hurts has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 14.3% of his games (two out of 14 opportunities), Hurts has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (32.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Hurts has thrown for an average of 70.6 yards per game in the 2020 season, 154.9 less than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 14.3% of his games this season (two of 14 matchups), Hurts has thrown for more than 225.5 yards.
- Hurts' average passing yards prop this season has been set at 207.2, which he's fallen short of by 136.6 yards on average.
- Hurts has gone over his passing yard total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (two of three games).
- Hurts' season-long passing yards prop bet average is 207.2, a number he's covered in only two out of 14 games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Hurts is averaging 0.4 passing touchdowns per game, 1.1 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one of 14 games this season (7.1%), Hurts has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Hurts' average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 1.1 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Hurts has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Hurts has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in only one of his 14 games (7.1%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Hurts averages 0.3 less interceptions per game (0.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of 14 games this year (14.3%), Hurts has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Hurts has thrown 0.2 interceptions per game this season, 0.6 less than his season average prop.
- In only 33.3% of his games (one of three), Hurts has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Hurts has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.8 interceptions) in only 14.3% of his games this season (two of 14 games).
Powered By Data Skrive