Jakobi Meyers and the New England Patriots visit the New York Jets on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's an analysis of Meyers' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Meyers' Patriots face off against the Jets on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets (11/9/2020)
Jakobi Meyers Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Meyers is averaging 25.0 receiving yards per game, 23.5 less than the over/under of 48.5 set for Monday's outing.
- Meyers has not picked up more than 48.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Meyers' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.5 per game. He is averaging 15.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In one of his one game (100%), Meyers has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (two of five opportunities), Meyers has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (40.5).
- Meyers' 42.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jets are 6.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In two career games against the Jets, Meyers has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 48.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive