On Sunday, Jack Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts host the Tennessee Titans at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Doyle's receiving prop bets. You can watch Doyle and the Colts play the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Jack Doyle Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Doyle is averaging 14.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 less than the over/under of 20.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two out of eight games this season (25%), Doyle has totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Doyle's season average of 14.3 receiving yards per game is 11.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.4.
- Doyle has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight opportunities), Doyle has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (25.4).
- Doyle's 42.2 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Titans are 21.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Doyle has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 20.5 yards eight times in 10 career games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive