J.K. Dobbins and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Dobbins' rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Indianapolis Colts. You can watch Dobbins and the Ravens square off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
J.K. Dobbins Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dobbins' per-game rushing attempts average (5.7) is 7.8 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (13.5).
- In one of seven games this season (14.3% of his opportunities), Dobbins has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Dobbins has averaged 2.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.8).
- Dobbins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Dobbins has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.8 rushing attempts) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Dobbins is set at 62.5 yards. That is 24.4 fewer than his season average of 38.1.
- In 14.3% of his games this season (one of seven matchups), Dobbins has put up more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Dobbins has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (30.5) by 7.6 yards.
- Dobbins has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
- In only three games this season (42.9%), Dobbins, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.5.
Powered By Data Skrive