Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday on the road at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Henry's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Henry and the Chargers take on the Chiefs on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry's 43.8 receiving yards per game average is 5.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (38.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (eight of 14), Henry has put up more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Henry's season average of 43.8 receiving yards per game is 4.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.6.
- Henry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 14 games (28.6%).
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Henry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.6 yards.
- Henry's 40.7 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Chiefs are 2.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 38.5 yards four times in seven career games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this season (four of 14), Henry has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Henry has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Henry has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Henry has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 28.6% of his games (four of 14 chances).
- Henry's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the Chiefs are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in seven total games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive