Hayden Hurst's Atlanta Falcons visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hurst's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Hurst's performance plays out when the Falcons square off with the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst is averaging 36.2 receiving yards per game, 4.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- In eight of 15 games this season (53.3%), Hurst has totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Hurst's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.5 per game. He is averaging 6.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Hurst has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 15 games (53.3%).
- In 53.3% of his games (eight out of 15 chances), Hurst has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (42.5).
- Hurst is averaging 20.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Buccaneers, 20.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- Hurst has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 40.5 receiving yards in two lifetime games against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive