Hayden Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons square off against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hurst's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hurst and the Falcons square off against the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst's 45.7 receiving yards per game average is 3.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (42.5).
- In six out of nine games this season (66.7%), Hurst has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Hurst has put up 1.8 more receiving yards per game (45.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 43.9.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Hurst has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Hurst has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.9 yards.
- Hurst's zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Saints are 42.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hurst's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 42.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hurst has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three of nine), Hurst has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hurst has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only zero of his two games (0%), Hurst has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Hurst has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Hurst's zero receiving touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Saints are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Saints, Hurst has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive