Golden Tate and the New York Giants travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Tate's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals. You can watch Tate and the Giants take on the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tate's 33.8 receiving yards per game average is 3.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (30.5).
- In six of eight games this year (75%), Tate has totaled more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Tate's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43 per game. He averages 9.2 less per game than that average.
- Tate has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In only 25% of his games (two of eight chances), Tate has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (43).
- Tate's 14 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Bengals are 16.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Tate's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 30.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive