Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's an analysis of Sanders' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Sanders' Saints square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders' 49.6 receiving yards per game average is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (49.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three out of seven), Sanders has collected more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders' season average of 49.6 receiving yards per game is 2.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 52.4.
- Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven chances), Sanders has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (52.4).
- Sanders is averaging 29.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Falcons, 19.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Sanders' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 49.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed one time in three career games versus the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive