Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints square off against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at home at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Sanders' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Sanders' performance play out for the Saints against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders is averaging 57.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- Sanders has yet to put up more than 49.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Sanders has put up 4.2 more receiving yards per game (57.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 52.8.
- Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Sanders has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.8.
- Sanders is averaging 41 yards per game in his last one contest against the 49ers, 8.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- Sanders has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 49.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive