Duke Johnson Jr. and the Houston Texans square off against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at home at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Texans take on the Titans on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 6.7 rushing attempts per game, 3.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- In seven of nine games this season (77.8% of his opportunities), Johnson has recorded more than 3.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson has averaged 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.4).
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 11 games this year (36.4% of his chances).
- Johnson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.4 rushing attempts) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- Johnson's 5.5 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Titans are 2.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 3.5 attempts five times in six total games against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Johnson is set at 16.5. That is 5.2 fewer yards than his season average of 21.7.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Johnson has put up more than 16.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (30.9) by 9.2 yards.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of 11 opportunities (18.2%).
- Johnson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.9) in only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine matchups).
- Johnson's 18.7 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Titans are 2.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the Titans, Johnson has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 16.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive