On Sunday, Donovan Peoples-Jones and the Cleveland Browns host the Philadelphia Eagles at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Peoples-Jones' receiving prop bets. You can watch Peoples-Jones and the Browns face off against the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Peoples-Jones is averaging 12.0 receiving yards per game, 17.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (29.5).
- In one of six games this season (16.7%), Peoples-Jones has put up more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Peoples-Jones' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.5 per game. He averages 17.5 less per game than that average.
- In just zero of his one game (0%), Peoples-Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 16.7% of his games (one out of six chances), Peoples-Jones has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (29.5).
Powered By Data Skrive