On Sunday, Devonta Freeman and the New York Giants travel to play Washington at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips into Freeman's rushing prop bets. Watch Freeman's Giants square off with Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Devonta Freeman Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Devonta Freeman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Freeman has collected 10.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Freeman has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts in three of five games this season (60% of his chances).
- Freeman's 10.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 10.7.
- In four of five games this year, Freeman took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (80% of his opportunities).
- Freeman's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.7. He's gone over that total in three of five games (60%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Football Team, Freeman averages 22.5 carries per game, 15.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Freeman's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 7.5 attempts, a figure he has eclipsed two times in two career games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Freeman is set at 30.5. That's 3.9 more yards than his season average of 34.4.
- Three times this season (out of five total games -- 60%), Freeman has had more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Freeman's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 38.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.5 on average.
- Freeman has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- Freeman has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.9) in just 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
- Freeman's 107 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 76.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Football Team, Freeman has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 30.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive