Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills take on the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at home at Bills Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Singletary's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Singletary's performance plays out when the Bills square off against the Seahawks on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary has collected 11.6 rushing attempts per game, 2.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Singletary has collected more than 9.5 rushing attempts in six out of eight games this season (75% of his opportunities).
- Singletary's season-long average over/under is 12.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Singletary took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of eight games this year (25% of his chances).
- Singletary has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.4 rushing attempts) in only 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Singletary is set at 45.5. That is 2.5 more yards than his season average of 48.0.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Singletary has put up more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 60.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 12.8 on average.
- Singletary has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- In only two games this season (25%), Singletary, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 60.8.
Powered By Data Skrive