Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday on the road at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Singletary's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Singletary's performance play out for the Bills against the Cardinals on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Devin Singletary Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Singletary has notched 10.6 rushing attempts per game, 2.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In seven of nine games this season (77.8% of his opportunities), Singletary has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Singletary's season-long average over/under is 12.1 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of nine games this year, Singletary achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (22.2% of his opportunities).
- Singletary's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.1. He's gone over that total in just three of nine games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Singletary is set at 40.5. That's 2.3 fewer yards than his season average of 42.8.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Singletary has put up more than 40.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 59.1 yards, which he's fallen short of by 16.3 on average.
- Singletary has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of nine times (33.3%).
- In only two games this season (22.2%), Singletary, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 59.1.
Powered By Data Skrive