DeVante Parker and the Miami Dolphins host the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Parker receiving props. You can watch Parker and the Dolphins face off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
DeVante Parker Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Parker is averaging 53.9 receiving yards per game, 11.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (65.5).
- In 25% of his games this season (two out of eight), Parker has collected more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Parker's season average of 53.9 receiving yards per game is 8.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.6.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Parker has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight chances), Parker has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (62.6).
- Parker is averaging 77.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Chargers, 12.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (65.5).
- Parker has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 65.5 yards two times in two career games against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Parker has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of eight games this year (37.5%), Parker has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Parker has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Parker has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Parker has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Parker averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Chargers, equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Chargers, Parker has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive