Demarcus Robinson's Kansas City Chiefs host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Robinson's receiving prop bets. You can watch Robinson and the Chiefs square off against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 23.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (two of eight), Robinson has put up more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's season average of 23.3 receiving yards per game is 8.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.3.
- Robinson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his five games (60%).
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Robinson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.3 yards.
- Robinson is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Panthers, 30.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Robinson's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 30.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one career game against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive