Demarcus Robinson's Kansas City Chiefs visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Robinson's receiving prop bets. Watch how Robinson's performance plays out when the Chiefs square off against the Raiders on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Demarcus Robinson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 24.4 receiving yards per game, 8.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In three out of nine games this year (33.3%), Robinson has collected more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.8 per game. He averages 7.4 fewer per game than that average.
- Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just 33.3% of his games (three of nine opportunities), Robinson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (31.8).
- Robinson's two receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Raiders are 30.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Robinson has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 32.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Raiders.
Powered By Data Skrive