DeeJay Dallas and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's an analysis of Dallas' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Dallas' performance play out for the Seahawks against the Rams on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
DeeJay Dallas Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
DeeJay Dallas Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Dallas has averaged 4.5 rushing attempts per game, 5.0 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In one out of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities), Dallas has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Dallas has averaged 5.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.5).
- Half of Dallas' games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Dallas' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.5. He's gone over that total in only one of six games (16.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Dallas' 13.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 24.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Dallas has not rushed for more than 37.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Dallas' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 38.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 25.2 on average.
- Dallas has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Dallas, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 38.5.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Dallas' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Dallas has yet to score more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through six outings this season.
- Dallas' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Dallas hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in one of one game this year (100% of his chances).
- Dallas has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of six games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive