Damien Harris' New England Patriots visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Harris' rushing prop bets. Watch Harris' Patriots square off with the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris has averaged 14.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Harris has collected more than 13.5 rushing attempts in four of six games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Harris' season-long average over/under is 11.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.7 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 60% of Harris' games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of five games).
- Harris' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.5. He's gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Harris is set at 70.5. That's 8.0 fewer yards than his season average of 78.5.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four of six matchups), Harris has put up more than 70.5 rushing yards.
- Harris has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (53.9) by 24.6 yards.
- Harris has hit the rushing yards over in 80% of his opportunities (four of five games).
- Harris' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.9 yards, a figure he's gone over in five out of six games (83.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Harris has notched 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Harris has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 16.7% of his games this season (one of six chances).
- Harris has averaged 0.3 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just zero of two games this year, Harris hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Harris' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of six games (16.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive