Dallas Goedert and the Philadelphia Eagles host Washington on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Goedert's receiving prop bets. You can watch Goedert and the Eagles square off with Washington on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Goedert is averaging 47.6 receiving yards per game, 8.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five of 11), Goedert has totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Goedert has totaled 2.9 more receiving yards per game (47.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 44.7.
- Goedert has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In only 36.4% of his games (four of 11 chances), Goedert has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (44.7).
- Goedert is averaging 39.8 yards per game in his last five outings against the Football Team, 0.3 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- Goedert has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 39.5 yards two times in five career games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive