Dallas Goedert and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Goedert's receiving prop bets. You can watch Goedert's performance play out for the Eagles against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Goedert is averaging 37.2 receiving yards per game, 7.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- In one of five games this season (20%), Goedert has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Goedert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.7 per game. He averages 8.5 less per game than that average.
- Goedert has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his five games (20%).
- In only one of his five games (20%), Goedert has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.7 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Goedert's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 20% of his games this season (one of five), Goedert has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Goedert has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his average prop.
- In only 0% of his games (zero out of three), Goedert has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Goedert has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 20% of his games (one of five chances).
Powered By Data Skrive