On Sunday, D'Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions visit the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Swift's rushing prop bets. Watch how Swift's performance plays out when the Lions square off with the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift has averaged 7.8 rushing attempts per game, 6.7 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In one of nine games this season (11.1% of his opportunities), Swift has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Swift's season-long average over/under is 7.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Swift took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.4. He's gone over that total in only four of nine games (44.4%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Swift is set at 60.5 yards. That's 23.7 more than his season average of 36.8.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Swift has put up more than 60.5 rushing yards.
- Swift has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (28.4) by 8.4 yards.
- Swift has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of nine times (44.4%).
- Swift has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (28.4) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Swift has collected 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Swift has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine chances).
- Swift's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of three games this year, Swift hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only three of nine games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive