Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Davis' receiving prop bets. Watch Davis' performance play out for the Titans against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis' 68.6 receiving yards per game average is 6.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (62.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five out of eight), Davis has collected more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Davis has put up 14.5 more receiving yards per game (68.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 54.1.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.1 yards.
- Davis is averaging 40.8 yards per game in his last six outings against the Colts, 21.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 62.5 yards, a figure he has beat one time in six career games opposite the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Davis has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Davis has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Davis has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Davis has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his six career matchups against the Colts, Davis averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Colts, Davis has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive